YOUR GATEWAY TO
- Loans from £50 – £25,000
- 60 Second Applications with Instant Decisions
- Every Responsible Lender
Payday Loans no Credit Check: What They Are And What To Avoid
It is difficult to predict when you might need instant access to money. If you possess poor credit history, taking out a loan can prove daunting. If you are currently caught up in this kind of scenario in your life take steps. Taking a look at the payday loan market might prove fruitful. There are plenty of payday loan companies who are willing to lend you the money that you need. All despite your not so appealing credit score. With banks and other traditional lending institutions putting a very high standard on credit worthiness. It might be a good idea to turn your attention to payday loans.
Payday Loans No Credit Check
These types of loans don’t require traditional credit checks. This makes them highly sought options among numerous people in the UK. However, it does not automatically mean that your approval for credit is 100% guaranteed. Because while lenders may dismiss checking on your credit history. They will look into other areas of your qualification such as employment history, previous debts, and current income. This is to determine whether or not you are eligible for the loan.
If your qualifications meet the lender’s eligibility criteria, you will be granted access to a small agreement. This will be a short-term unsecured loan. You will normally have to pay the sum back within a few weeks or on your next payday. The application is generally easy and the payouts very quick. They can very often arrive on the same day that you are approved. This makes them the perfect tools for bridging the cash gap until the next payday.
What You want To Avoid
The quick and easy approval process is very appealing. There are a few things that you might want to keep in mind to avoid getting in a bad deal. There are lenders that are known to exploit unsuspecting borrowers. They prey on those desperate for a quick and convenient loan and you need to be very wary of them.
Here are those things that you need to be aware of:
- Excess Fees – Basically, availing for these short term loans are not that expensive. For example, in taking out a £100 loan you may be required to pay £25, one time, after 2 weeks of payment for the service. However, if you miss out on your loan the lender can charge you extra and this is something that you might want to avoid. Always pay your dues on time to prevent incurring extra fees.
- Repeat short-term lending – If you can’t afford to make the payments the lender may offer you to take out another loan for additional fees. As much as possible, you want to avoid this from happening if you don’t want to rack up accumulated fees. Always use your loan accordingly to cover certain essential needs.
- Payment Default – Payment default happens when you are financially incapable of paying off your loan or taking on another one. When this happens, the lender can directly withdraw money from your bank account as payment collection. There are certain rules that lenders have to adhere, however, such informing borrowers first hand that they intend to withdraw money from their account to payment collection. They are also not allowed to withdraw money if it is just enough to cover important bills in the borrowers part.
- Penalties – To avoid incurring penalties from your lender, make sure that you go through the terms and conditions carefully before getting on a loan deal. The terms and conditions will explain the possible penalties that you will shoulder once you violate certain agreements. If you find that such terms and conditions are unfair, putting you at a disadvantage, or something that would be difficult for you to commit on, then move on to the next lender that you feel will provide you with better terms.
Applying for an Online Loan
Deciding on whether or not you need a quick loan can prove daunting. Often times, however, it all boils down to as simple as “Can I afford the costs attached to the loan?” and “If I can afford it, are the costs reasonable enough to justify the purpose for which I intend to use the loan?” If the answer to such questions is yes, then, by all means, consider taking out a payday loan to get you the money that you need fast.
If you are worried that your score will make it impossible to be accepted to a contract then you don’t need to look any further. We will find the best lender for you that needs no credit check for viability and can help you get the finance you want.
And if you don’t have the luxury of time to drive around time looking for the ideal lender that would cater your needs, you can always apply online and enjoy the convenience of taking out a payday loan through your mobile phone. The application is fast, easy, and efficient and normally you won’t have to wait until tomorrow to get the money that you need.